OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My month with Ree- Day 6

Cheese, who doesn't love cheese? Well, I am sure there are actually people who are thinking, "me, I don't like cheese." However, I am not one of them and this question was not for you anyway. I LOVE cheese...especially when it is melted. Like over potatoes, or smothered on lasagna, or douced in Ranch over a crisp green salad. Do you know how else I like cheese? Processed. Pasturized. In a box. Easy. I am not for sure if this entry really counts for the month since it is something that I make quite often, but I am going to count it because it held an igredient that we had lots of, sausage. If you can't remember why I started this little "Operation Ree" it was to get rid of the meat we had lots of. Since this technically accomplished that, I figured it counted. And because when I do usually make "queso" I just use the rotel, velveeta, and taco meat, so there was enough variation that it made the books. I chose "Chili Con Queso-Revved up". I made it for a sporting event of sorts on TV, but since I am behind on posting, I cannot remember what it was for. Ree was completely right in saying that it needs to stay warm because if not, it gets that sticky film over it that is so annoying. I found eating it over the pan, while the pan was on worked great in avoiding this problem. I even have a picture of Cody James doing the same thing, but I decided not to post it since he thinks he has a reputation to uphold, lol.

The cheese in all its melted goodness:)
Chili con queso- Revved up
Grade A

No comments:

Post a Comment