OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Got a package people

So the other day I got two packages in the mail:) I LOVE getting packages. If any of you out there want to send me a package, I'd love you forever. So the first package contained a gift from my hubby. He had ordered me Ree's new novel "Black High Heels to Tractor Wheels!" There was some mess up and it took forever to get here, but I did get it. I can't wait to read it. I have read some of the story on her site, but I am hoping this will flow a little better for me:)

It also came the day Sawyer's new kicks came (which coincidentally is now the same day I got grounded from babysteals.com). I ordered him the "cowboy boot" livie luca and I thought it was very fitting they both arrived on the same day. Apparently, Cody didn't think so. Which is why I decided to blog about my packages...because it doesn't look like I will be getting too many anytime soon. Which is why if you wanted to send me something........:)


My pretty tulips in the background were from Miayla and my momma. Miayla says just her, but since 1. she has no money, and 2. can't drive, I'm pretty sure my momma deserves the credit. And from what I hear from both of them, mom deserves lots of credit because she got to deal with Miayla at the store and explain why they shouldn't get the opened tulips. Knowing Miayla's stubbornness, by the end of the conversation mom was probably cursing me and thinking she deserved the tulips more:) Loved them mom! thanks

1 comment:

  1. I've read all that Ree's posted on her site of that story too.
    LOVE babysteals...have you been buying from there much? It's dangerous!

    ReplyDelete