OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Tuesday, August 4, 2009

May Update #1-Pat green


Not too much happening at the beginning of May. Just finishing off the Pre-k year and RIVERFEST! I am not a huge fan of the crowds and all the kids that run around unattended, and the tweens that are barely dressed and all over each other, BUT I DO LOVE THE FOOD COURT:) I wanted food court tickets for Mother's Day, but Cody got me a nice camera instead. Really I would of been ecstatic to have the tickets though. The BEST is the Indian Taco:)








Cody and I LOVE PAT GREEN! We went to an acoustic night with him before Miayla was born and have been avid fans ever since. He had a concert on Country night so Cody went early to scope out good seats:)








Pat singing...to me....most likely:)















We even got to meet some of the Eli Young band, here we are with Mike:)







No comments:

Post a Comment