OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Friday, August 21, 2009

July- KC bound

At the beginning of July we went to KC for a little get away. We stayed with our beloved friends, the Geyers, and had lots of FUN family time. I LOVE this album because it truly demonstrates what I have always said, Cody is my biggest KID! --The formatting is messed up with this one, butI am tired of trying to fix it....sorry!


We went to WONDERSCOPE! Cody had taken the kiddos last March and Cohen asks to go back all the time (the kid has a hell of a memory).








This was in the "store":)
I got to be the cashier! When I was younger, my parents got me a REAL cash register for Christmas one year b/c I loved playing store....ah memories.


This is the the golf ball room...we were in this room for a long time and I had to remind Cody that we were here for the kiddos....not him. HAHAHA












This was our first clue that they would LOVE bunkbeds....in the Lego submarine

Cody in the craft room...he was very proud of his art work....but b/c I am the "mom" I got to carry everyone's creations the rest of the time.


Cohen working on his "craps"...he calls them craps instead of crafts....








We met up with my very bestest, Mika, at Power and Light for the Dierks Bentley concert!!!

It was PACKED! They closed down P&L b/c it was to capacity. I was trying to get a shot of the ppl on the parking garage behind the district!


This is Dierks telling me he'd settle for a slow down........

no time dierks, I came with this dude and I have a busy day tomorrow.....

Like dressing up as a Bee keeper!!
Everytime we go through Bonner Springs, Cody, my country boy, wants to stop at the Agricultural hall of Fame...so we finally did.



Yay for family trips....side note, it was pouring rain...I did not style my hair like that:)
my little scientists

Cowboy Cohen milking the cow


Now it is Cody's turn....I told you he was a very hands on dad....



Cody even had a hard time sharing. This reminded him of his days a a Peddle Pull Champion.

Off to the old buildings...they were kind and waited for me...obviously....
We even got to see the NATIONAL poultry museum, who knew I would be so lucky!. Cohen...on dinner:)



No comments:

Post a Comment