OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Monday, August 24, 2009

July-Bunk Beds!!

While the kids and I were in KC, Cody and my dad decided to go pick out, buy, and assemble BUNK BEDS for the kiddos. Cohen and Miayla will share a room once the baby gets here (actually now) and Miayla's room will stay the nursery. The kiddos were SOOOOOOOOOO excited! I wish I could of been in the the room to see their initial reaction, but somebody had to get all the bags and drinks and snacks out of the car :) They LOVE them and sleep great in them. We are still in the process of redoing their room to make it less boyish, but we are not done yet. Here are the pictures from the first night in the new beds!

first bedtime story:)





Thanks Daddy and Papa!

1 comment:

  1. Back to designer Bunk Beds ; I love to highlight these few designs that I saw, just look at spacify.com

    ReplyDelete