OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Friday, August 21, 2009

July- BIRTHDAY FIESTA!!!

On July 25th, we had the kiddos birthday party...yes they have joint parties:) We went with a "water party" b/c Cohen has wanted one since he was 2, it just never worked out with us living in a town home, then not having a yard once we moved in here (wasn't going to have a mud party:) ). Well this year it worked out, so we went for it. The first party was during the day and consisted of friends. There were school friends, neighbors, and family friends. We played outside....got RAINED ON....ate pizza and cupcakes...opened presents...played outside again...and got Rained on again. I think a part of me was dillusional the day we did invites for this....we invited everyone Cohen loves...everyone! Everyone seemed to have a great time though and all I can say is I LOVE CONCRETE floors....everything was so easy to clean!


The second party that evening and it was family, and those that we consider family:) We had everyone over and had a big mexican fiesta! In all I think both parties were a success and we went through 500+ water balloons!!!!









The octopus cake I made:)









































The kiddos cupcakes...Mia helped decorate them while the boys camped.
















Party favors




























































what was I thinking???? Thank GOD for well behaved kiddos!
























































































2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! I LOVE the cake you made! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I wish I was a part of this fun party. I love such parties that has water activities as well. I will also tell my mom to organize something like this on my birthday in one of the open to sky Los Angeles event venues. It was good to see this post, happy birthday mate!

    ReplyDelete