OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweet Baby Sawyer--A week in the life

From the moment I knew Sawyer was alive inside of me, I knew that he would have a greater purpose in life than I would ever know. I didn't know how, or when, or where he would serve this greater purpose, just that he would bless others and myself immensely. Little did I know that it would start while still next to my heart. He helped me get through a tough patch in my life journey, one that only I will ever remember, but knowing he was there, made a world of difference. After he was born, the blessings just kept coming. His birth was amazing, the day of his Baptism peaceful, and everyday since cherished. He is so adored, so loved, and so a combination of his older brother Cohen and sister Miayla. He is a spitting image of Cohen through life and he has a bit (small, minute, smidgen) of Miayla's sass, which is just enough to make him a little spunky. He has the most relaxed disposition (i say it reminds me of someone after an adult beverage--the edge is a little off and things just flow a bit better) and he is such a good baby. Everyone always asks, "is he this good all the time?" And for 98% of the time excluding Mass time, the answer is yes:) He eats, sleeps, plays, and laughs. It is so amazing the things he catches on to. You would think the third kiddo, it would all be typical stuff, but I am so shocked at how he reacts to life. I will hold him in the middle of the night, just to cuddle, and think, "how can i love this little person soooooooooooo much?" You think I would be out of love by now, but nope. Really blogging about this is even hard because there are no words to describe the love for him. If you are a mother, you know the feeling. I am excited to see him continue to grow. No matter what though, he will always be my sweet baby sawyer:) Here are some pics of him through out a week. Sidenotes: He has over 15 pairs of footed pjs (I kid you not), he is always in them, he slides across the on his belly and I hate him ruining his nicer clothes and with concrete floors, the grippers are a godsend.

Hi momma!
Look, I learned how to color!

I'm such a big boy!!


I'm cute, single, a great cuddler, and I enjoy chasing Zhu Zhu pets daily.



I also like driving Strawberry Shortcake around in her RC car. Although, I will admit I try to eat her sometimes too. Not my fault, she smells sooooo good.

Sometimes the car becomes a flying car.... OR Miayla has realized I have her toy and is chasing me to get it back. Always, gotta be on my toes:)


I like headbands and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I put it on all by myself and walk around with it. I look great in all colors too.

See! It stays on my head because I have a nice shaped head, at least that is what mom tells me. I also like carrying around the bottle brush to mom's cake stuff:) Pretty much anything I am not supposed to have, I LOVE!

I try to be like Cohen every chance I get, he is a sweetie and has so much patience with me.

Look we are twins!

Even when I play with my own toys, they still follow me. What can i say? Everyone loves a man with his own set of wheels!
I'm practicing being a big brother by helping Miayla give her babies a stroller ride. I also snatched their bottles! Victory is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment