OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Monday, December 28, 2009

"Let the children come to ME"

The birth of a baby is unbelievable. If you don't know if God exists, wait until you have a baby and you will see how much of a gift life is. I love having babies. I love the feeling you get when you find out you are pregnant, I love hearing the heartbeat the first time and everytime after, I love labor and delivery, but most of all, I love taking my child to God and having them Baptized. There is such joy and peace in my heart on that day. To be able to present back to God, what He gave as a present to you is such a great feeling. Having my children know and love God is so important to me, it is hard to put into words the true satisfaction I get out of Baptism. My ear to ear smile probably gives you an idea:) Sawyer was baptized Dec 13th @ Church of the Resurrection.





With Scott and Tara, the Godparents and great examples of devout Catholics













The pouring of the water











The blessing of the body





























with Fr. Orr













Cody's family (everyone except Brian)











My family (with quite a few unable to attend)



No comments:

Post a Comment