OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Monday, December 28, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

With the impending birth of Baby #3, we decided to break the golden rule and decorate for Christmas BEFORE Turkey Day!! I didn't think I would have the energy and/or time to decorate afterwards and I wanted to make sure the kiddos were not jipped. Plus I was hoping that if the baby knew everything was ready to go, it would arrive earlier than expected...I know, wishful thinking!!!! It was a very relaxing family day...hence the pjs all day:)







Cohen, so Excited!!














The model posing










About to hang the star









Love this picture and how hard Cohen is pushing into Cody's head, haha







Thumbs up




















No comments:

Post a Comment