OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

I really could not have had a better birthday than I did this year!! Cohen was off from school, it was the day before TURKEY DAY (my favorite holiday), the kiddos and I had a delicious "sweet snack" (that's what Miayla calls desserts) date, Cody got me Red Rock for dinner, and we heard the baby's heartbeat!!! The only thing that could of topped it off would of been having a baby, but hey, you don't get everything you wish for:) It was perfect!!

Oh, except for the MINOR crisis that involved me taking the kiddos to Sugar Sisters to get my favorite Strawberry cupcake, only for them to only have ONE strawberry cupcake. my PRINCESS went straight to the counter and ordered it before I could try to convince her to try another delicious dessert. A bit of my heart broke as I watched her eat all of it, never questioning herself or even offering me a taste. Cohen offered me a taste of his mint chocolate cupcake, but Miayla, not so much.... the audacity! It was MY birthday! Ah, I guess this is where the unconditional love comes in. HAHAHA Looking back though, if it was me and my mom, I would of done the same:)



















my wedding cake cupcake:(


















Such a tease


















taste testing









Chow time














MMMmmmm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment