OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Monday, December 28, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!

With great joy and blessed hearts, we welcomed SAWYER LOUIS AYRES into the world on December 1st, 2009 @ 11:47 am. He weighed 8lbs 2 ozs and was 20 inches long. Everything went fantastic, except for the kiddos not being able to visit b/c of H1N1:( My heart broke when I saw the sign on the doors at St. Joe saying that no kiddos were allowed.....I even asked Cody if we should leave!!!! I was so devestated for Cohen and Miayla as we had planned for them to be the FIRST ones to meet the new baby. After a minor meltdown, and scaring the nurses with my crying before I was even admitted, I managed to pull it together and deliver the most precious little boy...again:) And the kiddos are ecstatic they got their "little brother."







All snug in my bed, with visions of babies dancing in my head:)














Cody trying to calm me and get me smiling again












Baby Sawyer















My saving grace














Our little family picture...take 3


















proud daddy














The volunteers at the hospital made these for all the babies:)













My sister and brother came to meet their newest nephew!













Cody's parents








My parents












my mika











Our baby boy:)



No comments:

Post a Comment