OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Eve Day

The kiddos could hardly wait for Christmas. When Cohen woke up I jokingly told him to stop smiling...he smooshed his lips together really hard and tried and then busted out laughing saying "I just can't! I am soooo excited." It was the longest day ever according to Miayla.





I caught the kiddos kissing on Sawyer













Cheesers













Ashley and Chris came and met Sawyer, and brought the kiddos presents too (they are super sweet like that)











Miayla decorating her princess mirror.




Cody and Cohen painting his train.
Both kiddos wanted to add these things to their Christmas list but I informed them that the sleigh was already packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment