OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Tuesday, January 12, 2010

18th Annual Cookie Day

Ever since I was 7 years old, my siblings my mom and her sisters (Patty, Robi, Anita) and their kids (Chris, Nae, Amanda, Josh, and Levi) have gotten together the saturday before Christmas for "COOKIE DAY". We make every kind of cookie you can think of and lots of other tasty treats. It is really neat that even though we are grown up now, we still carry on the tradition, and for my sister and me, we get to now share it with our kiddos. The decorating of the sugar cookies is the most fun and this year the boys (Bomber, T, and Josh) took the prize for most creative with Christmas shaped cookies turned into things such as a sombrero, a fish, someone falling into a pond, baby Jesus, .... just to name a few:) I LOVE my family and spending time with them!
























No comments:

Post a Comment