OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Sunday, November 15, 2009

Army men...

So one night I was cleaning up the house and noticied an army man on the table....The kids were asleep so I couldn't tell Cohen to pick them up. Then I noticed one on the counter.....and I remembered earlier in the night Cohen snickering to himself while he was in the living room...when I asked what he was doing he said "nothing" laughing. I soon realized what he was doing and Cody and I began searching for Army men. The next morning at breakfast we asked him about his army men and he was like "I don't know what you are talking about."--laughing again. He is so much fun!








On the table, next to Miayla's beautiful painted pumpkin.















On top of his picture on the counter.




















On a side table in the living room...
















On top of the TV......

















Another side table in the living room.....













And one on the the console table:)

No comments:

Post a Comment