OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Monday, April 6, 2009

Daddy's little girl




Miayla is a daddy's girl. We wondered why she was a late bloomer when it came to talking....one day I saw the way Cody gave her everything she pointed to and then some that I quickly figured it out. She had no need for words when everything she needed was right at her fingertips...literally. Well we all know she won't stop talking now and she sings all the time too. To make up for all the time Cody did not make her talk, she makes him sing and read and play and continually spoil her. I was doing laundry in the other room, when I stumbled upon this. It was so sweet and he was so into it to. She was singing something about applesauce but none of us could figure it out. She made him do it over and over again until he got it right. Eventually she realized he wasn't going to get it right so she would move on to a piggy back ride which she knows he can do:) Her eyes lit up the entire time and it was a very real moment. The kind that took me back to when I was little and a daddy's girl. Technically, I am still a daddy's girl....I don't think you ever grow out of it. I love my prince charming and his little princess:)







1 comment:

  1. Darling picture of Mia and Cody... I can't believe how OLD she looks - she's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete