OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Monday, March 23, 2009

A date with bagels....not to be confused with spangles:)

The kiddos and I had to take Cody to work for a couple of days and on our final day we stopped at Panera! The kids were kind of disappointed at first b/c they thought I said Spangles and they really like french toast sticks from there. They got happier though once they walked inside. Anyway, I LOVE Panera and if we lived close to one, that would be a major weakness of mine. I know a ton of women who LOVE Sonic Dt. Coke, that would be nothing compared to me and cinnamon crunch bagels:) Nothing too fancy, just a little fun breakfast with the kiddos. We don't actually make it out of the house too often in time for breakfast:) On a side note, Cohen ate two whole cinammon crunch bagels by himself. His appetite is becoming a worry for my grocery budget! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment