OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Just for fun

I saw this on Pinterest on thought it looked fun and maybe one of my pins that I will ACTUALLY see through:) lol

It's been awhile since I blogged and I have so much to catch y'all up on, hello we moved, but we will get to that another day!

READING: just finished The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks. It was perfect! Cody had given it to me for Christmas 2013, with a sweet message in the back and "I'm glad you're here" highlighted in the text of the book.  I decided to start his 2014 Christmas book to me next The Narrow Road to the deep North, but it was a bit intense for me in my instability (hello we moved), so I decided to start Looking for Alaska by John Green. Completely not age appropriate but since I sing T-swift songs at an insane decibel, being age appropriate is irrelevant at this point 😬

PLAYING: Pandora, all day everyday, usually on toddler radio

WATCHING: redbox! Umm, it may sound weird but we JUST rented our first redbox the first week of January! For a family with no cable or internet, they are a God send. We watched The Good Lie last night, so moving and Cohen, Miayla, and I all cried afterwards.

TRYING: to not start day drinking 🍹

COOKING: (baking technically) cupcakes, because it's Wednesday and I am ☝️☝️☝️

EATING: pretty much everything I shouldn't be

DRINKING: water, I haven't had a pop or sweet tea since MAY!!! that's huge for me

CALLING: mostly Cody BC I like to meet my daily quota of how many irrelevant phone calls I can make to him. "I found a bug in the bathroom." "Pancake (dog) pulled a branch off the tree"... You know alllll things he can help with 40 minutes away. Whoopsie

TEXTING: well my phone is acting up so my texting is hit or miss today. Sad day

PINNING: pool house ideas for the pool!

TWEETING: Don't tweet

CRAFTING: not so much crafting as I am moreso decorating

DOING: the laundry... When am I not doing laundry?!

GOING: to get in trouble for the jeans I ordered today👖

LOVING: the stage Belles is in right now!! The tiny tiny toddler stage but she's not tiny and talks all the time

HATING: the uncertainty I feel about everything that has happened the last few months

DISCOVERING: life in the country

ENJOYING: a cupcake! HOLLA

HOPING (for): more sunshine

CELEBRATING: the little things (New years resolution)

SMELLING: hello the cupcakes ( cherry and GF chocolate)

THANKING: God that I am blessed with awesome roommates and that I live in an amazing country (reference to what I watched)

CONSIDERING: washing this cupcake down with some moscato

FINISHING: this bad boy!

STARTING: to have a more positive outlook on everything starting NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment