OUR LIVES ARE MADE IN THESE SMALL HOURS, THESE LITTLE WONDERS, THESE TWISTS & TURNS OF FATE.




Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bacation in Branson

Bacation or Vacation in Branson...depends who you ask.

My parents won a weekend stay in Branson at a Totus Tuus banquet. Cody and I had wanted to take a little vacay with the kiddos before the baby arrived, so very last minute like, we decided to kill two birds with one stone and all go together. The trip was a lot of fun and very relaxing. When we were Destin, FL four days prior, Cody asked what could make it better and I said if I was on vacation with my kiddos, and lo and behold, my wish came true. Dad and Cody golfed at the Payne Stewart Coarse, we swam, shopped, ATE, and went to Silver Dollar City. Neither Cody or I like rides, but since I obviously could not go on them, him and dad had to be the riders....it looked like they had fun...well until they got sick. haha. Yay for "bacations", I love my family!!!!





Cody and his princess















The golfers...Dad won...


























































LOVE their facial expressions and the color of Cody's knuckles.











































water ride...before











AFTER...notice my drenched Miayla















making waxed hands

































No comments:

Post a Comment